8/4/2022 0 Comments
Mini Cheeseburger Meatloaf
2lbs Ground beef
1 Yellow Onion (minced)
12 slices Bacon (no added sugar)
1 Garlic clove, minced)
100g Cheddar Cheese (aged, cut into cubes - optional)
1/4 cup tomato paste
1 tsp Dried Oregano
Fresh Parsley (for garnish)
Sea Salt and Black Pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Combine the ground beef, onion, garlic, egg, cheese, tomato paste, oregano, and
season to taste.
3. Mix everything until well combined.
4. Take a muffin pan and place a slice of bacon around the sides of each hole.
5. Fill each bacon surrounded hole with the beef mixture, and shape into small
6. Place in the oven and bake 30 to 35 minutes.
7. Let cool about 5 minutes before removing from pan, serve topped with fresh
Leave a Reply.
All Anti-inflammatory Beverage Bone Health Cabbage Chicken Dinner Ferments Fish Immune Support Keto Friendly Low Carb Low-carb Lunch Lymphatic Support Protein Side Dish Turmeric
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies