Inside this guide I explain:
- Why relying on willpower is not a good strategy for managing cravings
- What you can do to stop cravings as soon as they start
- How sleep affects your cravings for sugar
- The simple ingredient you probably have in your kitchen that can help diminish cravings
- Why we crave sweet tasting foods
- The number one nutrient that you need to focus on to eliminate cravings
- How to use your current habits to stop cravings
- How to navigate having others bring sugar into your home
- And more!
I've conquered my cravings, and so can you!
Hi there! I'm Rachel, a Registered Holistic Nutritionist™ and recovering sugar addict. I have a passion for helping people conquer their sugar cravings and discover sugar freedom so they can stop living in fear, shame and frustration and instead live a life of passion and fulfillment.
Unlike other nutrition professionals, I have experience in addiction myself, and I’ve deeply invested in addictions training and mentorship to get to a place where I truly understand the struggles my clients are facing, and can offer them the support they’ve been searching for to finally feel the freedom that comes with conquering their sugar cravings.
I created this Free Checklist to provide you with the simple steps you need to stop sabotaging yourself so that you can begin to live free from the shame and guilt that results from giving in to your sugar cravings.